Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Too Much?

I probably already know the answer to this question, but I'm going to ask it anyway,...is this too much food for dinner?

I tried this recipe for sweet potatoes and beets, roasted. I had a huge (seriously, it was freakishly huge) sweet potato and 3 beets that I roasted.

Then,.....I ate it all. I pretended at first that I wasn't going to eat it all. I started with a normal person's serving, a couple spoonfuls. But then I went back for more. And then one more time, went back for more. And then there was none.

So, is that a lot for a person for dinner? A huge-ass sweet potato and 3 beets?

It is isn't it?

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Who are you asking? All you ate for dinner was root vegetables!? No bread? No pasta? I think it sounds like you're depriving yourself.

Tina Bradley said...

First of all, yum!!! Second...I always say if it's fruits or veggies, I can eat as much as I want. :) Not sure if that's true, but that's what tell myself. :) T.

Magic Love Crow said...

That's all you ate? No, not too much! Beets are very healthy for you!!!