Monday, February 23, 2015

Facebook Challenge - Angels We Have Seen on High

I was challenged by my dear friend, Sandy, to post 15 pieces of my art on my own personal facebook page. Of course, I threw up a little in my mouth at the thought. I haven't had the most prolific year and what I have made, has not been compatible with my vision. Disappointing.

However, I am all about the challenge and being stubborn and all that, so here goes:

Day 1 - 3 pieces of my art

Angels We Have Seen on High


This is my Beacon of Light from a Lifebook 2015 lesson created by Tamara Laporte.



This is another more coppery version of her.



And my Angel of Grace



Stay tuned for the next 4 challenge days. :)

2 comments:

Tina Bradley said...

I adore these fabulous ladies! Beautiful artwork, Terry! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

Mindy said...

LOVE the coppery girl.