Monday, November 4, 2013

Fabulous Mail Surprise

(as opposed to a fabulous MALE surprise).

My darling pal Stacy of Magic Love Crow fame surprised me with a feel-good mail package. I've been putting off posting about it because my photo software was acting up (why does that always happen right after you update software?) and I haven't gotten good photos.

Well, I'm going to have to ignore that because I don't want to wait any longer. A HUGE thank-you to Stacy for sending me two of my favourite pieces:

You Are Never Alone


and, Celebration:


I just adore them. They are now in my office, helping me hit my nanowrimo goals each day.

Thanks again, sooooooo much, Stacy!


7 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Terry, you are too funny! Magic Love Crow fame?? LOL! Big Hugs ;o) I am so happy you love your fabulous mail surprise, but you know, a fabulous "male" surprise would have been good too ;o) Wink ;o) Enjoy my friend, and thank you for the kind words!oxoxxo

Tina Bradley said...

Lovely art for a fab woman! xo T.

Mindy said...

I'm still wondering what I have to do to get my male surprise....in the mail.

Mindy said...

I'm still wondering what I have to do to get my male surprise....in the mail.

Kei said...

That's some cool artwork!

Paper And Ponder said...

Wow, what a wonderful surprise! I love artistic "care packages." Hope your writing is flowing well, Terry!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I have a thing for birds. I know so many people who are doing NaNoWriMo. I chickened out this year--haha! Are you liking it? Are you meeting your word quota every day?

sagegrayson.com