Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January Goddess

I had mentioned the other day that Leonie Dawson has this lovely (free) downloadable colouring book for adults. I wanted to add a picture of some of the goddesses that I had done but my scanner crapped out.

Yesterday I welcomed a new printer/scanner/copier that I got on wicked sale (gotta love Boxing Week sales). This one is an Epson and I already love it.

It works with the cloud so I can be almost anywhere and print. How cool is that? Also, it does not torment me by printing only in pink; it does not print huge pink blobs on everything; it does not tell me that my finger drive is full when it is in fact empty; it does not flash at me BEFORE I even ask it to do something (I'm talking about you ugly Lexmark printer).

So I'm deliriously happy this fine morning. Here's one of the goddesses from Leonie's book all done up in glitter for this fabulous January morning. What are you making today?


4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Your Goddess is so pretty ;o) I love sparkles and I love that quote! So happy you got rid of that ugly Lexmark printer ;o) What am I making? Just finished another crow painting ;o) Trying to decide what to name it ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Tina Bradley said...

Hooray for a new printer! And...your lovely January Goddess!!! I love how you got that wicked Lexmark told! ;) xo T.

Mindy said...

Wow, she is FANCY!!!

Kara @ Petals to Picots Crochet said...

A coloring book for adults!!! That's so awesome .. I am off to download it now :)