Friday, January 18, 2013

Birthday Wishes and a Title


The first thing I want to do today is to send fabulous birthday wishes to "The Kid" from Rindy Mae.  Happy Birthday!!!!

The second thing I want to do is to thank "The Kid" for giving us a title for the poem from the other day.

Whoosh, Whoosh, Go The Waves

Whoosh. Whoosh.  
Wobbly teal waves somersaulting. 
Rolling.  Rolling.
Stumbling, a little dizzy.
Whoa. Whoa.
Bumping into the sand.  Pardon me.
Giggling.  Giggling.  
Self-consciously sneaking back out.
Whoosh. Whoosh.


6 comments:

Macey said...

Aw, I love that poem!

Kara @ Petals to Picots Crochet said...

I love the imagery of the waves somersaulting!

Mindy said...

He says, Thanks for saying Happy Birthday!

So sweet, Terry. He thinks he's pretty fancy to have references to him on the computer all the time. He asked last night if he could "like", "repin" and "comment" on my Pinterest account. I told him I may have to start him his own board. :o)

And now, in lieu of movie night, we're doing game night. And by game night I mean, The Dad and I are gonna whoop some kid butt at video games. :o)

Have a good weekend!

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love the Whoosh, Whoosh poem ;o)

vindiebaby said...

Cute poem I love it :)


www.vindiebaby.com
Vintage Inspired Fashion by Independent Designers for Your Little darling

Unknown said...

i love the thoughtful poem! Hope all is well with you!

-Nico

www.SatinAndSalt.com