Friday, November 2, 2012

Healing Angels

So today is Day 2 of nanowrimo (only 28 more to go if you're getting sick of hearing about it) and I had an epiphany of sorts.  A dear friend sent me an email asking if I would agree to accept three healing angels from her.  They will stay 5 days with me and will help with 3 wishes.  Then I must choose another 3 people, and the angels will be off to visit those people.

source

This triggered a much more exciting story than the one I had been struggling to get into.  So I'm all atwitter now, ready to go, animated.  Woohoo.  :)  Big hugs and lots of love to my dear friend.

So tell me what would be your 3 wishes?

5 comments:

Etcetorize said...

If I share my wishes will they still come true? Actually, to be honest, I'm pretty content at the moment so I have no idea what I would do with 3 whole wishes. Glad to hear you've been inspired. I hope you'll share your work with us when your done~

Gloria said...

Are they big wishes or teeny wishes? Impossible wishes- for all the victims of Sandy to have a speedy and complete (or as close to as possible) recovery!

2 and 3 are close to my heart.

Macey said...

It sounds like one of your wishes has come true...if one of them was to have more inspiration!

Magic Love Crow said...

I think you needed those angels and the 3 wishes! Funny how things happen ;o) I can't tell you my wishes, or they won't come true! But, I will say, one would be for my mom ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Tina Bradley said...

Although I'm not thinking of anything right off the top of my head, I know I'm going to need them. :) Will set them aside and use "as needed." :)